1. Basic hosting includes
- Hosting Package on shared server includes 2GB* of webspace - additional space can be purchased if required
- 20GB bandwidth - this can be increased at no extra cost by agreement if required
- Regular backup of site contents and databases (several times weekly)
- Hosting of 1 email address to be used by the website for contacts and booking - email space is included in the *GB quoted above
- Unlimited email forwarders
- One MySQL Databases
- 99.95% Uptime SLA
- Free SSL security certificate - unless otherwise agreed by quote
- Free basic Accessibility toolbar on all pages of the website
2. Maintenance support package includes
Basic hosting package plus:
- general site maintenance
- checking the site monthly and undertaking software updates
Maintenance support does not include any uploads or website changes or technical support once the site is live; all work, including non-critical* correspondence, is charged. All additional work invoiced monthly at the agreed rate per hour, minimum charge is for 10 minutes.
3. Website build
- Site will be completed within the agreed timeline of site design being agreed and content being supplied
- All content and images to be provided by the client
- Proof reading is the responsibility of the client
- The website will be built using the latest version of Joomla
- The website build costs include the uploading and presentation of all provided content to bring the site live in accordance with the quoted site map
- Additional face to face training charged per hour, maximum 2 people per session
- Basic tutorial videos may be provided at the build time
- Further tutorial videos can be created for ongoing assistance at the standard hourly rate.
5. Other Terms
- The first hosting invoice will be raised one month after site development begins or when the site goes live, whichever is earliest, unless otherwise agreed.
- Hosting packages are for one year, charged annually unless otherwise agreed. Please note sometimes your first hosting invoice is for a shorter time to link in with my invoicing schedule.
- No refunds are given for hosting not used if the client cancels early.
- The domain name to remain under the control of the client at all times
- Logins will be provided to the client to the website administration panel for content updates
- Ongoing correspondence and support requests responded to within 3 working days - holidays and unavailable time is communicated to all clients in advance.
- Licence for all software and plugins belongs to shemeam.com unless otherwise agreed - even where there is a annual fee charged
6. End of agreement notice
- The client can terminate their agreement at any time (please refer to 5.c)
- Shemeam.com will give 6 months' notice to terminate the agreement, except in cases of non-payment or misuse by the client, whereupon a website may be suspended until the situation is resolved.
7. Other comments
- All websites may be featured in our portfolio at Shemeam.com
- All websites have a discreet backlink in the bottom footer pointing to shemeam.com
*Critical means that the site is not available to the public due to server error.